"The knowledge of which geometry aims is the knowledge of the
eternal." - Plato
- Elsa Omana-Pulido and Godfried T. Toussaint, "Aperture-angle
problems in 3 dimensions" manuscript.
- Prosenjit Bose, Ferran Hurtado-Diaz, Elsa
Snoeyink and Godfried T. Toussaint, "Some aperture-angle
optimization problems" International Journal of
and Applications, submitted for publication.
- Prosenjit Bose, Thomas Shermer, Godfried T.
Binhai Zhu, "Guarding polyhedral
terrains," Computational Geometry:
Theory and Applications, vol. 7, No. 3, February 1997, pp. 173-186.
- Gregoria Blanco, Hazel Everett, Jesus
T. Toussaint, "Illuminating the
free space between quadrilaterals with
point light sources," Computer Graphics, Eds., M.
Gigante and T.
L. Kunii, Proc. Computer Graphics International 1994,
Australia, 27 June- 1 July, 1994, World Scientific, 1996.
- Binay K. Bhattacharya, David G. Kirkpatrick and
T. Toussaint, "Determining sector
visibility of a polygon," Proceedings
Fifth Annual ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, Saarbrucken,
Germany, June 5-7, 1989, pp. 247-253.
- David Avis and Godfried T. Toussaint, "An optimal algorithm
for determining the visibility of a polygon from an edge," IEEE
on Computers, vol. C-30, No. 12, December 1981, pp. 910-914.